We maintain the pride of
owning your vehicle.
At Fix Auto Springfield, our specialty is auto body repair. Whether you’re filing an insurance claim or paying for the work yourself, we’ll walk you through the process, repair your vehicle correctly and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
We fix all types of damage to cars, light trucks, SUVs, crossovers and mini-vans. Some locations also handle RVs and service vans. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Auto body repair: from door dings or fender benders to major accident collisions
- Expert paint matching
- Frame or unibody repair
- Vandalized and theft-damaged vehicles
- Fleet vehicle programs tailored to your needs
- Rock chip repair and touch-ups
- Window, headlamp, tail-lamp, bulb, side-view mirror, molding replacements
- Airbags and seat belts (supplemental restraint systems)
Do you have questions or need assistance with any of the above services?
Just call 1-800-463-6349 for 24/7 support.
Continuing Education Classes for Auto Insurance Professionals
In an effort to give back to the many insurance professionals who refer their valuable customers to A Street Automotive & Collision, Cris and John have become C.E. instructors. Building a relationship through education is a positive way for all involved to benefit. Providing knowledge of the ever-changing automobile and insurance industries is a point of sale tool that agents can use to answer complex questions, increase their client list and elevate themselves as professionals. We currently offer five accredited classes that provide four credits each.