Like an apple a day for your vehicle: Preventative maintenance keeps the tow truck away!
As your vehicle gets older and racks up the miles, it requires more frequent inspections and maintenance to continue operating reliably and efficiently. This is very much like us making more frequent visits to our doctor as we get older. Preventative maintenance is easily put off, but early detection is what is best for you and your vehicle. Although breaking out of your comfort zone and daily routine for your automobile is hard, it does have some great advantages:
- Optimum vehicle reliability
- Better overall performance and fuel economy
- Your vehicle runs better over a much longer period
- Budgeting for repairs can be spread out, not lump sums for surprise breakdowns
- Repairs are less expensive if mechanical problems are corrected before they escalate.